[AI] I like mozilla thunderbird

V. Balakrishnan vataran77 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 7 00:10:34 EDT 2008

Hello, Imran,

You could try Eudora which  does not need any scripts.
I found Eudora more accessible than Thunderbird.
Sometime back Eudora stopped making new versions of their email client
software but many versions are available free on their web site
www.eudora.com.

This email is sent using Eudora version 5.2.

V. Balakrishnan