[AI] Watered mobile, your suggestions

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Sun Apr 6 06:00:44 EDT 2008

Dear Shadab:

I did something similar to my mobile --dropped in a trough full of
water. The display went completely and for a while I was only using the
mobile to just call. It cost me Rs 600 to replace the display and
someone later reminded me the fact that another six or seven hundred, I
would have got a new phone! So, don't waste time repairing it. Buy a new
phone.

Subramani