[AI] Problem with Outlook Express

Ali aliesajee at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 05:20:02 EDT 2008

ya but u have to do some other things that go to advance tab and check to in
comming server and change the digets which is 25 over there change it to 465
and
also check the out going server too it change to 995 then if u want to leave
a copy on the server then u can check the box too hope u can send and
receive mails on outlook express  ----- Original Message -----