[AI] Problem with Outlook Express

S S Pathak sshivapathak at yahoo.co.in
Sat Apr 5 22:11:29 EDT 2008

Dear Sir,

Of course, this problem occurred for the first time I logged in OE at my new
office, where I have been transferred to. There is no antivirus in my office
PC. It is likely to be configured shortly. However, I have gone through all
settings, which is quite similar to my residence PC settings.

Waiting for your valuable guidance.