[AI] jaws scripts for Kaspersky_Intenet_Security

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 09:03:55 EDT 2008

Hi,
 One of my friend, is also trying to find the scripts for Caspereski, but
for time being, jaws6 supports a bit so he is using to scan and etc jaws6
while using caspreski antivirus.
Still searching for scripts for jaws8 but dont know.
May be some body knows, but for time being you could switch on to jaws6 and
use the antivirus.
With regards
Samuel.
skype: kr.samuel