[AI] E books needed

vikas munot challenge_vikas at yahoo.co.in
Sat Apr 5 07:20:53 EDT 2008

Hello friends, this is my first mail to access India. I am doing my M phil in English language teaching in Chennai. I would be greatful to you, if anyone of you could help me get a few E books on my topic. My research topic is 'Challenges of teaching english language to the visually challenged'. Please help me as soon as you can. I have to start writing my project in June. My email id is vikas.munot at yahoo.com
  and my skype address is speakvikas
  thankyou.