[AI] Problem with Outlook Express

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 06:09:33 EDT 2008

Remember, yahoo.com can't be configured in outlook express without having to
install the third party application which is yahoo pops and that too in my
case has not been working for quite some time. On the contrary if you are
using Mozilla Thunderbird, then you can configure yahoo.com by installing an
extra extension for that. Otherwise yahoo.co.in can certainly be configured
in OE without having to install any extra client.
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.