[AI] Computer tips

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 00:07:04 EDT 2008

Computer Tips
www.worldstart.com
No, this isn't Steve. You can tell because Steve never wears a suit :-)

Quick Tips

Firefox 3: It's Almost Ready!

For the past couple of weeks, news about Firefox 3 has been spreading like wildfire all over the Web. Users have been desperately trying to figure out when
it will be released and more importantly, how much longer they'll have to wait. Several posts have been made on WorldStart's message board about it as
well and since it seems like so many of you are invested in the new version of the popular Web browser, I thought I'd give you a little update of my own.
Check it out!

>From what I can see, it looks like the final version of Firefox 3 will be released very soon. On April 2, 2008 (just this past Wednesday), Firefox 3 Beta
5 was released and it sounds like it will be the last one before the full version makes its debut. Of course, the beta versions are meant for testing purposes
only, but with five betas under their belt, it looks as if Mozilla is almost ready for the launch. According to a Reuters report, "Mozilla's development
team has deemed the newest version of their very popular browser all but fit for mass consumption." Sounds promising to me!

Although a final release date has not been scheduled yet, there are rumors going around that the full version should be ready sometime in the second quarter
of 2008. Mozilla just needs a little more time for further testing and to perfect it for all of you avid users out there. It sounds like the Beta 5 will
focus mostly on the visual aspects of the browser, as well as, stability and security. So, don't fret! Firefox 3 is almost ready and it will be here soon.
And I promise, it will be well worth your wait!

~ Erin