[AI] Problem with Outlook Express

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Fri Apr 4 15:04:37 EDT 2008

Hello sir,
Are you putting the Quotation marks in front of the server name?
if yes please do not do that.
Alternatively are all other settings correct? did you varify?
is pop 3 selected in the above field?
For checking the settings of your yahoo mail/getting the instructions for
configurring yahoo mail you can also visit:

http://www.ashishrohtagi.org

on the tips and tricks page you will find this solution.
and also you may also want to try this.
insted of pop.mail.yahoo.comyou can type:

pop.mail.yahoo.co.in

This may help.. in some cases this has helped as well.
Hope that one of the above solutions works for you sir.
Many thanks
rgds
Mamta.