[AI] query about nokia7610

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 12:41:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

I haven't tried, but you might want to if it is
relevant.
Please be sure that it would help you before trying
it.

If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 phone, use
this code reset: *#7370925538#
Note, your data in the wallet will be erased. Phone
will ask you the lock code. Default lock code is:
12345

Press *#3925538# to delete the contents and code of
wallet.

*#7328748263373738# resets security code.
Default security code is 12345

Regards
--- Vedprakash Sharma <vedprakash.sharma at gmail.com>