[AI] Need info about higher education abroad

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 12:14:35 EDT 2008

Hello Mr Jairam,
There are 2 aspects regarding the subjects you wish to
pursue.
If you want to do management studies, I gather you are
talking about an MBA. For this, you have to give GMAT
(Graduate Management Admission Test). The website for
registering is www.mba.com.
If you want to study a particular subject in the field
of finance, I understand you are talking about a
masters degree. For this you would have to give GRE
(Graduate Record Examination). The website for
registering is www.ets.org.

UK and USA are 2 main destinations for such courses.
For MBA, a few good B-schools are Stanford Graduate
School of Business, London Business School, Wharton
Business School, and Columbia Business School.
For MA/MSC, a few good universities are Oxford
University, New York University, and Boston
University, University of Warwick.
For more specific questions, you can email me
off-list.

Regards