[AI] QUERY RELATING HOTEL MANAGEMENT COURSE

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Thu Apr 3 04:19:41 EDT 2008

Hotel management is something I have been writing about. Several
prominent hotels like the Oberoi group have been conducting courses and
absorbing the trainees in their own hotels. Some of the courses for
people about 18 and with SSLC even provide handsome remuneration (during
the training period) along with accommodation. However, I am not sure if
the blind are admitted. Perhaps, you may visit the website of Oberoi's
training division and see if the blind or persons with disability are
considered. If not, why don't you ask your friend to put up a request
and see if that works?

Subramani