[AI] Need info about higher education abroad

Jairam Balasubramanian cajairam at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 03:49:29 EDT 2008

Dear list members,
I am B.Jairam,a Chartered Accountant from chennai.I want to take up
further studies in Management and finance in some univercities abroad.
I would be grateful if some of our list members could share their
valuable suggestions with me regarding the channel to apply and other
procedures.
Also want to know whether the environment would be friendlier.
Are there anybody from our group,who are persuing similar courses in
USA or Canada,etc and if yes,could I have their contact details.
Pls send in replies to jairam.gc at gmail.com
It would facilitate better communication from my end.
Thanks and regards
Jairam