[AI] QUERY RELATING HOTEL MANAGEMENT COURSE

RAJ VASWANI rajvaswani2007 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 13:20:35 EDT 2008

Hello dear group,
One of my friend is keen interested to join the hotel management course but he is a complete blind person. I therefore request to all of you to kindly let me know that can a blind person do the above mentioned course?
If yes then kindly do send me all the required information because we don't have adequate information about this.
My questions are:
How long this course is? What is the fee for this course? What is the illegibility needed to join this course?Which institute provides training to the blind persons for the said course?
I will be highly obliged if any one of you could help me in this regard.
Many thanks in advance,
RAJ VASWANI
CONTACT NO:
+919312251593