[AI] Seeking assistance toward obtaining information on making new building disabled friendly?

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 10:59:52 EDT 2008

Hello Asif,

For professional assistance in providing accessible
environment, you can contact people on this website.
www.accessibility.co.in
Their services include:

Block Quote Start
1. Access Appraisal
We review architectural layouts and plans of the
proposed buildings to incorporate access features at
the planning stage itself.

2.
Access Auditing
We conduct extensive physical Audit of the existing
built environment and services to determine
feasibility of use for disabled people who may be
employees,
members of the public, clients or visitors, and
recommend improvements.
Block Quote End

Their services web page is:
http://accessability.co.in/Services