[AI] cricket online

YADAV, D. N YADAVDN at iocl.co.in
Tue Apr 1 07:40:48 EDT 2008

Dear friend,

Once we talk of different 'levels & abilities', we have to be accommodative
too without any excuse to hurting your high level stature.  As per interest
to learning, learning a language demands much more than only
interest-schooling, training, resources, time, all that matter.  A perfect
linguist is not a day's making.  Think of a skyscraper's foundation or a
toddler learning the tongue juxtaposed with an adult learning to go with
other language.  As per Michael Angelo, they were 'stars on earth &
everybody could not be 'taare zameen par'.  Talking big is another thing but
bread could be the only filler to the appetite.

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.