[AI] WBU 7th General Assembly

SC Vashishth subhashvashishth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 05:13:21 EDT 2008

Dear Vamshi
Hi,
All India  confederation of the Blind at Rohini is also the HQ of Asian
Blind Union which is affiliated to World Blind Union. I do not know whether
any one can go in his individual capacity, but surely organisations that are
part of the WBU/ABU would be attending the Assembly. You may contact Mr.
Jawahar Lal Kaul, Secretary  General, Asian Blind Union and also AICB at
aicbdelhi at yahoo.com

regards
Subhash 09811125521

On 4/1/08, vamshi vamshi <gvamshiai at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear list members
>
> Can anyone tell me the details about how to attend the WBU general
> assembly going to be conducted in August 2008 at Jenieva. Can we go
> independantly or should we go through an organisation. Who will be the
> best person in India to be contacted in this regard like NAB, NIVH
> etc. Wish you all good luck. Bye.
>
> Vamshi. G
> 09949349497
> E-mail: