[AI] cricket online

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Tue Apr 1 01:11:30 EDT 2008

Agreed. But people shouldn't be self-contended about their language
skills and should always try to improve it irrespective of their levels
and abilities. This is for their own good and not for others. If we read
about Michelangelo displaying the curiosity to learn at 90 and with
diminished vision, there is no excuse for our lack of interest in
learning things like writing, which is absolutely important for flawless
self-expression and for progressing at work.

Subramani