[AI] cricket online

dl.vikas at gmail.com dl.vikas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 12:46:19 EDT 2008

The question is not whether one should feel sorry after having
misspelt a word or committed a grammatical error, but certainly there
should be enough understanding of the facts: #1, English is not our
first language, and #2, everybody here on this list belongs to
different standard, so you cannot expect everybody to be so precise,
accurate and refined. Just imagine few days back I had read somewhere
that the Australian Government was seriously thinking to recognize the
SMS code language in exams so that the students could write more in
limited time. If that be the case, what would be the fate of the
language?