[AI] help

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 23:20:08 EDT 2008

Mr. Sasi,
Some pages, like times of India, india.com  etc, the page gets refreshed in
60 seconds. THe reason is they keep on updating the news, so they want to
give you the news.
If that keeps disturbing you, Press insert+v and press the down arrow key,
choose refresh page automatically press space bar to make it off.
Then I guess it wont disturb you, and you can continue reading peacefully.
Hope this helps, or please post your problem on the list, and sure one of
the members will help you in what ever way possible.
With regards
Samuel.
Feel free to contact me
Skype: kr.samuel