[AI] user accounts scripts ready to use

Jeet LoveForAll at bluebottle.com
Sat Mar 29 03:14:20 EDT 2008

Hello, sorry for getting delayed,
but I had A problem:
I was not getting mails from the mailman's lists.
btw, scripts are for the user account found in the ctrl panel.
yes, you were correct, it works wehn virtual cursor is turned on, but one reason is: that it was discovered by us later than the scripts release,
and other is: may be one would like to modify them for other accounts or improve them for it as well, as it does not reads well when you turn the virtual cursor on.
HTH,
--
Contact:
Direct-cell: +919213153776

Quoting Divyanshu Ganatra <dnganatra at gmail.com>:

 is this the user accounts option in control panel?

 <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>

 http://in.messenger.yahoo.com

 accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in