[AI] Problem regarding IE6 downloads

Jeet LoveForAll at bluebottle.com
Sat Mar 29 02:58:09 EDT 2008

Oh! hi sam,
for a long, I did not see you on skype, why?
anyways, may be your popups are blocked, if so, then put the cursor on the link, route the jaws cursor to virtual PC (Insert+Nump pad Minus then Hold-down the ctrl key,
and left mouse button (NumpPad slash).
hth,
if doesn't, then try enabling your popups, or come on skype!
Thank you.
--
Contact:
Direct-cell: +919213153776

Quoting Samuel Rodrigues <kr.samuel at gmail.com>:

 Friends,
 I have problem downloading files.
 When I press enter on the link, It says 0% and I hear a small music
 plum and the link does not open.
 What could I do?
 Is there anyway of getting it to know, or should I reinstall
 windows?
 Thanks
 Samuel
 To unsubscribe send a message to
 accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject
 unsubscribe.

 To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
 changes, please visit the list home page at