[AI] Problem regarding IE6 downloads

vamshi vamshi gvamshiai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 23:32:49 EDT 2008

Hai Samuel

Even I am having this problem very recently. So, what I am doing is

1. First hit enter on the link
2. Then right click on that link and you will see options like open,
open in a new window etc. Then you will be able to go into that link.

Hope this helps. If you get another better solution please do send it to me.
Good luck and bye.

Vamshi. G
09949349497
E-mail ID: