[AI] Tally tutorials required

Praful Vyas prafulnvyas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 08:54:37 EDT 2008

Dear Hitendra,
    Please send the tutorial of Tally to my personal email ID-
prafulnvyas at gmail.com)

With warm regards
Yours sincerely

Praful Vyas
Hon. Secretary
Andhjan Kalyan Trust,
Behind Jain Derasar, Station Plot, Dhoraji 360410,
Dist. Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
Phone: 91-2824-223502, Fax: 91-2824-223502, Mobile: 91-9426201837.
E-mail: aktrust at sancharnet.in : prafulnvyas at gmail.com
Website: http://www.aktrust.org