[AI] Job opening

H P Kotian hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Fri Mar 28 08:21:55 EDT 2008

Hi
For our clients - a leading Soft Drinks Manufacturing company - we are looking for ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVES
Education - BCom, MCom, ICWA, CA,BBA etc
Work Experience  - Atleast 2-3 years handling hardcore accounting - book entries, reconcilitaions etc  (not audits)
Location - positions available at various offices across Mumbai and suburbs
Disability Type - Orthopaedic, Low vision, Hearing Impaired, Cerebral Palsy  are welcome
Compensation - Would be good and would be commensurate to qualification and experience .Rs 10000+
Please send suitable profiles to pwd
@anubhuti.biz
Thanks & Regards
www.anubhuti.biz