[AI] problem with internet icon on desktop

hitendra rupani_hitendra at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 28 01:33:29 EDT 2008

Hello list members
Off late, I am facing a peculiar problem  on my computer. When ever I click on internet icon on my desktop instead of opening the home page of internet explorer, short cut of internet explorer icon is created on desktop.
Is this due to any virus or there is some other reason?
Please help me in over coming this problem.
I am using IE 6 and Windows XP.

The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.

Hitendra Rupani