[AI] Speed up your internet connection

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Fri Mar 28 01:30:22 EDT 2008

I suppose the safety comes from the fact that despite being open source,
most of the servers and other components are being "serviced" by
companies who charge for them. For EG: I know a company in Bangalore who
add the necessary safety and reliability (of performance) around Tom Cat
and Apache servers. Though the source code is free, companies thrive by
making open source software products function efficiently.

Subramani