[AI] Request for a mail

vamshi vamshi gvamshiai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 00:46:17 EDT 2008

Hai all

Yesterday we have received a mail from Mithrajathi regarding a short
term computer course. I have forwarded it to a wrong E-mail ID which
doesn't exist at all. So, I have received a failure notice from gmail.
But now I can't see the original message either in my in box or in the
sent mail and it is shown message trunkated. What should I do to see
the original message? Or atleast I want one of you to send me that
mail as I have promised another person to forward that message. Your
quick reply would be of great help.

Profound regards
Vamshi. G
09949349497