[AI] checking dataone internet useage account

vamshi vamshi gvamshiai at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 04:53:15 EDT 2008

On 3/27/08, Abdul Razique <1988.abdul at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello list members,
>
> could anyone please tell me how to check the dataone internet usage account?
> your help is highly appreciated.
>
> Abdul

Hai

I am sending the link to be visited for checking the usage details.
Before that you have to know your ID and password which will be
generally "password". But check that with your nearby BSNL office. You
have to visit the link view usage and then select the month for which
you want to know the details. But the only problem I am facing is that
when you finally get the information Jaws doesn't read it out. So,
what i am doing is copying the whole text, pasting it in a word
document and then reading it. I hope someone clears this problem. Hope
this helps. Please feel free to contact me. Good luck. Bye.

Vamshi. G
09949349497
Send mail to :
gvamshiai at gmail.com