[AI] Help needed for using Skype.

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Thu Mar 27 00:50:05 EDT 2008

But it isn't as easy as you say because sometimes I have great
difficulties in calling a friend or family member in the list. Selecting
that particular name is a big problem and sometimes I end up calling the
wrong person, who will almost be in the deep sleep on the other side of
the planet.

Subramani