[AI] Be careful while copying data

V. Balakrishnan vataran77 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 26 16:18:38 EDT 2008

Dear Anshul Kapoor,

If your unable to access the clip board, you can use the following method.
to blank out material in the clip board,  you can go to note pad, or word
pad or MS word and type xxx and then highlight it and copy it to the
clip board. This will replace the original text on the clip board with xxx.

V. Balakrishnan