[AI] help with reading secure adobi document

YADAV, D. N YADAVDN at iocl.co.in
Wed Mar 26 07:22:01 EDT 2008

Hi Faiyz,

I suppose no changes will bring u a fruitful results.  I too had similar
difficulties until very recently when I hv got a lasting solution now.

I understand ur problem will find a solution by installing a PDF converter,
a software of Adobi family which after installation u will find a menu
listing in 'file menu' (before opening the secure document) as 'convert to
Adobi pdf'.  Once you have converted the file to PDF, another file with PDF
extn. will be saved which can be opened with ABB Fine R.  As the file is
opened by ABB FR, first Analyze & then Read all pages (traceable in 'Process
Menu, ABB FR) before finally sending it to word.  Now I suppose u are geared
up to read the text.  Contact me personally for anymore.  The name of the
software probably could be Adobi Designer 7 or Adobi Distiller, I am not
sure about.  But I can find only 3 by such names in my programe listing, all
7 versions.

All the best.

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.