[AI] help with reading secure adobi document

fayaz pasha fayazpasha at gawab.com
Tue Mar 25 10:41:14 EDT 2008

Hi friends,I have received my bank statement in a secure adobi document but I'm unable to read it with jaws. Jaws says only "graphic" but my sited friends say there is text available to read. I tried several things including changing reading order and a quick accessibility check but I found no accessibility issue according to that check.

Please guide me how can I read this document is there any specific change to be made either in jaws or adobi to read secure adobi documents? for your information I use jaws 9 on windows xp with adobi reader 8.

Regards,
Fayaz
Fayaz Pasha
Mobile 9845942395