[AI] Mobile phone for visually challenged

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Tue Mar 25 10:31:14 EDT 2008

    Hello,
You can get the talks software from Saksham,
And you can visit:

http://www.ashishrohtagi.org

in the mobile related page you will find a link which will give you all the
list of phones which are compatible with talks..
you can also visit the talks website which will also give you the same list
of phones the talks website is:

http://www.nuance.com/talks/

in the talks software there are 2 versions one is standard which cost
3800rs. and one is the premium version which costs 4800 rs..
I do not no about mobile speak.. btw how ever, you can try both before
deciding to buy talks or mobile speak its totally up to you/your choice..
Do feel free to ask if any more questions..
hope this helps
many thanks
rgds
Mamta.