[AI] free web hosting site..

ashish ashish2410 at accessindia.org.in
Tue Mar 25 07:45:21 EDT 2008

Hello friends,
>From many days some people are repetitively asking me about some free web
hosting sites,
Now I have come across this one free web hosting site,
in this if you have your domain then you can directly pointed here and get
the space, btw if you do not have a domain then you can even host a sub
domain on this site it self,
This site offers, 250 Mb space, 100 GB bandwidth,
With the access of Control Panel, and also Php.
Which is very rare offerings,
There are also some pre installed scripts which can be used very easily..
and such other functions.
All under one roof...

To benefit from this, please do visit:

http://www.ashishrohtagi.org

on the main /home page, you will be able to find the link which will take
you to the free hosting site,
Hope that many  of you benefit from this
take care
many thanks
regards
Ashish
To subscribe to my news letter,

send in a blank e mail and type "subscribe"with out the quotation marks in
the subject line

and send it to:

monthlycomputertips-subscribe at ashishrohtagi.org