[AI] Mobile phone for visually challenged

vamshi vamshi gvamshiai at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 05:38:39 EDT 2008

Dear list members

Recently I have come across two ways in which visually challenged can
use mobile phones. One is while browzing in the net I came to know
that Nokia has intorduced a model exclusively for blind named "Nokia
communicator 9290" for which I am sending the link
http://portal.bsnl.in/Knowledgebase.asp?intNewsId=28463&strNewsMore=more

The second one is by installing softwares like "talks" and "Mobile
Speak". Can anyone guide me in this regard. Which mobile we should
purchase to install that software? Where can we get that software?
Other details in this matter.

Thanks in anticipation
Vamshi. G
09949349497