[AI] Good news for V I Ps, Job reservation in Govt.

Hampayya hampayya.k at rediffmail.com
Tue Mar 25 02:01:37 EDT 2008

Dear VIP Friends,
Good morning,

The National Federation of the Blind Karnataka Branch asked the job resevation in verious posts in karnataka govt. We are gave 41 Charter of demands to Governor on World disabled day Function time.

The Karnataka govt. has asked all departments to reserved three per cent of posts in group- A and B and 5 per cent of Group- C and D for personds with disability.

addressing a press conference in bangalore on Monday, divisor to the governor PHK Tharakan said that as per Rules 28 A of the persons with disability's (Equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) karnatka rules 2006, all state govt. departments, boards, and corporations should provide reservation.

There are about 17,000 vacancies reserved for PWDs in various departments. The government has asked all departments to take measures to fill up the vacancies.

The government has also appealed to Private companies to give 5% reservation for PWDs.

WWW.Karnatakapwdjobs.com

thanks

Hampayya
National Federation of the Blind
N0. 2930/15, 2nd Floor, MKK Road,
Rajajinagar 2nd Stage, Bangalore- 560 010
Ph: 23424184
Hampayya.k at rediffmail.com