[AI] [a i]Filling online registration forms

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 12:55:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

You dont need to uninstall the google tool bar, if you
dont want to. Just ignore the jaws announcement and
press down arrow to reach the edit field. Of course,
you can uninstall it if you think it disrupts your
functioning.
You can reach the auto fill option in the google tool
bar through the jaws curser. Its below the address
bar.

Regards