[AI] user accounts scripts ready to use

hitendra rupani_hitendra at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 24 00:51:47 EDT 2008

Hi
user account window can be made accessible by using a jaws command Insert+z,
which will activate virtual vursor. But This is a temporary setting. To make
permanent setting, follow the steps given below:
1 Open user account
2 Press Insert+6 to open configuration manager file for user account
3 Press alt+s to activate set option menu
4 Arrow down to advance
5 In advance dialog box check the check box which says "use virtual cursor"
and hit enter on ok button.
6 Press control+S to save your setting.
Now restart user account and notice the change, page will be displayed in
html view and use can navigate using navigation quick keys.

Hitendra Rupani