[AI] How can we do aerobic exercise ?

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 13:36:43 EDT 2008

Instead up down the staircases of your houses according to your
stamina everyday; walk while recapitulating anything and listening
news on the radio/TV; limit unnecessary food habits (we had a long
discussion on using spoon etc.) I derided eating scampi due to their
health-harmful impacts, remember?

I do not think that all these exercises are suitable for us since a
little wrong have negative impacts. Are the coaches so responsible?

Eat less and good - try avoiding fatty brunches and suppers -
lightweights rarely have diseases. I espouse the law of eating simple
homemade Indian food rather than to joining a gym or buying so
expensive machines.

Curiously enough, my doubt that these fancy machines are really of any
use have become stronger after reading one of the emails. You are
giving to advertisers!

I asserted my points they might appear unflattering, however, they
perfectly crystallize with me. Enjoying innocent food is the bedrock
for good health. With best wishes, Shadab Husain