[AI] Yahoo! India News Story - Eyes have self-healing powers - Yahoo! India News

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 00:48:09 EDT 2008

Hi Arpit - I happily welcome you in this forum. Regrettably, I
couldn't read your item because laziness prevailed over. Next time
please try sending the complete thing if possible. You are taking your
exams - so I presume that this letter of mine which was published in
today's Hindustan Times would be of some use to you:

A systemic failure

Often sadness over a small failure prevents us from gaining real
success. So is the case with those parents, teachers and children who
are obsessed with examinations. Many great scientists and thinkers met
with failures initially and even had irregular education. Had they
became discouraged, we would never have known them. So, a possible
approach is the key to success.
Shadab Husain
Lucknow

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=100038b3-c685-4f1d-83a5-16c10ab65cba&MatchID1=4664&TeamID1=5&TeamID2=2&MatchType1=1&SeriesID1=1173&PrimaryID=4664&Headline=Not+rich%2c+nor+famous