[AI] Please enlighten me on Zoom-ex.

Dipendra manocha dipendra.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 08:39:44 EDT 2008

The product need to be evaluated with sinilar products and the value of
cost.

If the product is for personal use then a flat bed scanner along with
software like Kurzweil is to be compaired with this.

If you are in organisation who want to offer scanning service then this
product should be compaired withfull duplex 25 pages per minute scanners
which give much higher accuracy and speed.

Some comparitives:

Speech quality, online text library support and book search facilities along
with dictionary, photo copying, fax, e-mail facility and very accessible
fully word processor makes kurzweil or openbook kind of software very
attractive in comparison to zoomex.

Zoomex would certainly have more speed than flat bed scanner since zoomex is
like digital camera and clicks photograph instead of scanning tube movement.

Thus the choice would depend a lot on how deep is your pocket and whether
you prefer high speed of scanning to more developed scanned text reading
interface.

Thanks
Dipendra