[AI] How can we do aerobic exercise ?

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Fri Mar 21 03:21:08 EDT 2008

Hi Sudhir,

Yoga is indeed accessible, although one need not learn all the available
asanas. The trick is to find a good teacher who is willing to teach you
one-on-one. Attending group classes does not serve the purpose. Kerala is
renowned for its yoga teachers and you should not have any difficulty
finding one.

In addition to doing pranayama in the morning, I spend about 15 minutes on
the still cycle every evening. Still cycle, contrary to its reputation, is a
very good means of getting brisk exercise.

Geetha