[AI] How can we do aerobic exercise ?

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Fri Mar 21 00:31:25 EDT 2008

Besides yoga, Pranayama also helps us a lot. Especially for those who
are managing higher level of stress at work. I have learnt Pranayama
around nine years ago. Contrary to the common perception, Pranayama
practices include breathing control in different postures, though one
gets to do all these in Vajrasan posture. This not only reduces weight,
but also helps to get rid of diseases like diabetes, cardiovascular
problems and other ailments like asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis etc.
Besides Pranayama, it is also recommended to adjust one's food habits
drastically (by including lots of raw vegetables and fruits) in order to
achieve quick and complete result.

For those with a little spiritual (not religious) bent of mind,
Pranayama also helps achieve the higher level of consciousness. This may
help some of us fine-tune our intuitive abilities.

Subramani