[AI] Yahoo! India News Story - Eyes have self-healing powers - Yahoo! India News

Arpit Jain arpit_rke at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 21 00:48:17 EDT 2008

Arpit Jain (arpit_rke at yahoo.co.in) has sent you a news article.
(Email address has not been verified.)
Personal message:

Hi, I am Arpit Jain and a new member. I am appearing in my class 12th board exams right now, with three to go. I am from Roorkee (Haridwar district). I will be asking you a lot of questions and even look to provide useful informations. Today, on yahoo website, I found a useful article which I am sending along with my intro.
Bye!!

Eyes have self-healing powers - Yahoo! India News

http://in.news.yahoo.com/indiaabroad/20080320/r_t_ians_sc/tsc-eyes-have-self-healing-powers-1bdf89b.html

Yahoo! India News
http://in.news.yahoo.com/