[AI] How can we do aerobic exercise ?

muffi mufshi at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 12:26:09 EDT 2008

vikas,
i have known persons who have had knee problems and ligament wearing off
with the extensive or even plain regular use of a manual tread mill. it is
not a good idea. however, the choice is that of an individual, i would still
support using a well recommended electronic tread mill. one can plan a
program on it and pre program the inclination or speed or intensity of the
workout.