[AI] How can we do aerobic exercise ?

Vishwanathan K S kalpathyvs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:24:29 EDT 2008

I have a morning walker since more than a year which i do twice daily for
fifteen minutes which i have been doing regularly.In my experience it is no
where equivalent to ten thousand steps of walking as advertised and.My
weight and blood sugar level have also not come down despite using the
walker for more than a year.In  my opinion rs.7,500 is not worth it.
Ofcourse one advantage i found doing the walker is that blood circulation in
the legs increases and one can feel the tinglingsensation in the legs which
is definately good for diabatics.
Best Regards,
K.s.Vishwanathan.
Tel No: 022-28738192