[AI] Debate Competition on 22.3.2008

Pradeep banakar pradeepsocialwork at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 23:37:04 EDT 2008

Dear Sir Madam,
Greetings and good wishes from I.A.R India, Fellowship of Visually Impaired and
Uthsahi Youth Net Work. We are happy to inform that on 22nd March 2008
we are conducting debate on the following topic
Streeyarige Swathanthraya Beke ?
The Venue: International Agency for Rehabilitation, India,
                    No 60, 4th Cross, Pantharpalaya, Nayandhalli Post,
                    Mysore Road, Bangalore; 560 039.
                    Tel Phone: 28603738.
Time;    2.00 p.m to 5.00p.m.
The panel of judges will judge the participants presentation.
You can choose to speak for the topic and against the topic.
The time is 3 minutes only. You can confirm your participation
before 21st of March 2008. Age limit is 18 years to 30 years.
The person participating need to be disabled as this is a competition among .
persons with disability (Visually Impaired )
You can email to iarindia at rediffmail.com
You can call at 28603738, 9342814158, and 9342640835
and confirm your participation.
Expecting your positive response at the earliest.
Yours truly,
R.Anand.
Administrator.
Dear Beloved
above is the Debate Competition for Visually Imapaired Persons
Kindly pass this message who can attend this event.
3 Cash Prizes + certificate will be given to the winners
with love
Pradeep (Volunteer) 9449631346
M.Ramakrishna.
Programme Manager (Volunteer) 9342171646
International Agency for Rehabilitation,India
Bangalore - 560 039. iarindia at rediffmail.com
Help us to Help The Blind And Disabled .
Your help will go a long way in helping Blind & Disabled persons in
Particular and Community at large