[AI] How can we do aerobic exercise ?

Hetal hets_shah28 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Mar 20 06:39:59 EDT 2008

Hi, I too use a treadmill which has a key made of magnet. In case if u slip
then u can easily pull that key and the machine immediately stops. It has
buttons to increase and decrease the speed as well. Its quite safe.
Apart from this, Pranayama and few of the yogic aasanas can also help to
keep blood pressure under control. It will help u increase ur cardio
vascular capacity and thus help u to increase ur strength and stamina.
Regards,
Hetal Shah
Consulting Dietician