[AI] How can we do aerobic exercise ?

Dinesh Kaushal dineshkaushal at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 06:11:34 EDT 2008

Hey Sudhir,

I use treadmill, and in my view there is no need for a special feature in
treadmill for people with vision impairment. However some computerized
treadmills do come with emergency breaks, in my treadmill there is a safety
switch in which cord can be clipped to our clothes and the cord connects to
the safety switch. So if you slip, cord is pulled and the switch comes out,
and the machine immediately stops.

There are various switches, in one type there is a key, and as long as the
key remains in the slot, the tredmill works, and   when the key is pulled
out, the circuit breaks and machine stops. In my view key system is not good
as there are some angles for the cord to be pulled in directions when the
key may not come out.

There is another  type of switch which is made up of magnate, so from any
angle you pull the cord, it comes out.

Plus these tredmills also have a push button to stop it.

Some computerized tredmills also come with gradual increase and decrease in
speed, which also makes them safe in case by accedent you press the wrong
speed button.

Regards
Dinesh Kaushal

blog at